The Guardians of Ireland land trust is committed to protecting your personal information. We have a great responsibility to protect all of your personal information. To better protect your privacy, the Guardians of Ireland Land Trust provides the following policies that apply to this site. We will prevent any leakage, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The types of personal information include your name, address, and any information that is generally specific to you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Guardians of Ireland Land Trust only uses your personal information within the specific purpose that it is indicated to you. We will inform you beforehand if any occasion arises where we would like to use your personal information beyond the purpose originally indicated to you. If you do not agree with this, you can refuse the usage of your personal information.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
The Guardians of Ireland Land Trust does not disclose, transfer, or lend the personal information you submit to our site to any third parties. We can only engage in doing so if required as follows:
1) When we obtain your permission.
2) When we find it necessary to disclose it to the Guardians of Ireland Land Trust affiliated contractors, organizations, companies, subsidiaries, agencies in order to answer any questions from you.
3) If we were to find it necessary to disclose information to outside companies, agencies, contractors or any outside service it is required to have a confidentiality agreement with the Guardians of Ireland Land Trust in order to carry out which was agreed upon.
4) When information is processed into-personal identifiable information as statistical data.
5) In case of urgent, emergency circumstances to protect people's life, body and property.
6) In case of being required to disclose such information by law enforcement.
USE BY THOSE OF US UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
The Guardians of Ireland land trust is also very committed to protecting the personal information of any site visitors who are under the age of 18. We do recommend that a guardian be present when reviewing our website to access the site. If you're under the age of 18, please provide your personal information with the consent of your Guardian(s).
CORRECTIONS, DELETIONS OR INQUIRIES ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If you're interested in any of the above, please send your request under "contact us"